FutureCow was founded in 2008 to design and build dairy equipment that would help farmers improve operations in the parlor. The initial focus of the company was to perfect the process of cow teat prep. Our first product, the Teatscrubber Prep System hit the market to improve how dairies wash, sanitize, dry, and stimulate teats prior to milking.
Following the success of Teatscrubber, FutureCow next developed our first cow comfort product with the ComfortBrush, a rotating, mechanical cow brush built to keep your cows happier, healthier, and more productive. In 2019, we introduced the Udder Mister, our fully automated teat dip sprayer designed for rotary and parallel parlors.
We grew our business by focusing on two key principles:
- Build products to improve the life of farmers and the animals under their care
- Build those products to last, by using high quality materials and production methods
FutureCow – All We Have We Owe To Udders®
Today, FutureCow products are used by farmers across the United States and Canada, plus over 40 countries around the world.
We build state-of-the-art products that never sacrifice the comfort of your animals. Our manufacturing process includes strenuous quality control tests to ensure the durability of everything we sell. We partner with local dealers who have been trained in each step of the FutureCow process, from design to install.
Everything we build is backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee.
FutureCow Manufacturing Facility
FutureCow products are manufactured in the USA at our headquarters in Sanford, Florida. Our facility is home to our corporate offices and product manufacturing, plus our warehouse and distribution center.
- FutureCow’s facility is a UL 508A approved panel building shop
- All Control Panels are UL Listed for U.S. & Canada as Enclosed Industrial Control Panels
- FutureCow ComfortBrush is UL Listed for the U.S. & Canada
- All Panels, Chemical Mixers, ComfortBrushes & Teatscrubbers bear the European Union’s CE Marking
Our team works with the best tools, technology, and automation available to ensure we build high quality, reliable products. And we are committed to keep improving. An R&D lab lets us quickly respond to our customers and their needs – all based on the results we see on their farms. This investment in our design and manufacturing process is vital to our success.